



Reagan is the beautiful wife of Steve Zugelter of Glass Eye Video and they had the fabulous Steph Carson capture some shots in the final stretch before they welcome baby #2 into their family. Look out Mya; time to share with a little bro or sis...
If I wanna cash in on that sushi lunch reagan keeps threatening, I better get it in under the wire!!
I headed down to Steph's very cool downtown studio with my four year old, and while I was painting up Reagan, Steph went to town getting a few shots of Leo and Lucky Duck. What hams those two are...
Steph, I can't wait to work with you on Katie's wedding in less than two weeks!
2 comments:
Aw thanks for the great post. You know how big of a fan I am of yours!!!! I can't wait till you beat my face again. :)
how is it you can get away with beating her face, but if I do it, she calls the cops???
seriously, she looked amazing, another sweet job Nancyl Looking forward to working with you this year!
Post a Comment