Thursday, August 6, 2009

Vanessa


































Geri Ciulla is someone I don't work with nearly enough. the way she captured the personalities here blows me away.

I have worked with all of Vanessa's bridesmaids; I did Lauren's makeup for her February wedding, and all of them attended one of my makeup classes a few weeks back. Mollie and I felt like we were hanging with old friends.

Vanessa loves makeup and likes to experiment with different colors and looks, so we had a lot of fun coming up with her wedding day face. I know this is a bride I won't lose track of; she will be my sounding board/guinea pig for a long time, I hope.

Courtenay Lambert's bouquet has to be one of my very favorites ever. Other than mine, naturally.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Yay! You definitely won't lose track of me, I won't let you because it's too much fun hanging with you! I loved loved LOVED my makeup, flowers, and pictures. All of you made me feel like a princess. When Geri is done editing all the pictures you will have to get some of the close up beauty shots because these don't quite showcase the fabulous work you did and how gorgeous you made me look :)