Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Vanessa














Okay, so these are from last fall, but I recently spied them on Geri Ciulla's blog and just had to swipe 'em. Aren't these two too adorable?
Mollie did Vanessa's makeup for this shoot because it was just a couple days before my wedding. I am really looking forward to Vanessa's wedding this July. I just did her best friend's wedding a couple weeks ago (thanks for the referral, Vanessa!) and they talk makeup like a couple of pros. I would love to go to Sephora with them. That reminds me-I was shopping there yesterday with my four year old, testing shades on my hand, taking too long to make a decision, and Leo checks out my swatches and says, drily, "You have that". And you know, he was right.
Go check out Geri's new site and logo; I love it!!!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Yay! You did an awesome job at Lauren's wedding and I am so excited to have you as a part of my wedding! We would love to go shopping at Sephora with you anytime, name the day and time :)