Sunday, February 16, 2014

FACEing Cincinnati makeup classes/Physicians Formula dark circle corrector

Anyone who has ever taken a FACEing class with me or had me do their makeup knows of my mad, mad love for the Garnier rollerball. Well you won't believe this, but I bought something that blows it right outta the water!
The genius product from Physicians Formula has double rollers; one shade is yellow and the other is more skintone. I woke up today with horrible dark circles, very purple. There is no WAY the Garner could have done that job alone, i would have had to use my Laura Mercier secret camouflage on top. I rolled on the yellow, then followed with the other shade. Absolutely no chalky texture, no crepiness, no dullness. the undereye looked very illuminated and bright. No dark circles whasoever. It has been six hours since then and it still looks flawless. This does not go on quite as "wet" as the Garnier, it has a somewhat drier texture. I purchased the "light" duo but they also make a medium, which was unavailable when I was shopping. I'm on the hunt for it, and for another "light" to put in my kit. I absolutely cannot say enough about how much I love this product! At about $12, it's a steal.

No comments: