Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cincinnati makeup artistry/Amy, married!





























images, Jamie Sangar




I just love Queen City Club; it has such a cool feel to it. I want to take up billiards and cigars every time I have a wedding there. this was abig party so I brought Penny and Claire along so we could expedidite the beautifying process.
Amy was such a radiant bride. I did her makeup at about 9:30am and when I came back for touchups at 4 she still looked flawless! So I kicked it up a notch on her eyes so she would have a little drama for the reception.
It's always great to run into former brides, and I got to see Jenna Class and her baby girl that day, as well as do her makeup again.

from Amy:



"You and Penny did such an AMAZING job for us!! I am so lucky you were able to be part of the day!!:) And make my eyes smokey HOT for the dance party!!;) Thanks, Nancy! You're the best!"













No comments: