Tuesday, August 3, 2010

N Ky bridal makeup/Allison, by Kat


images, Tine Hofmann


from Kat:
Allison is the essence of natural beauty. So when she showed me a photo of Julia Roberts' bronzy shadow look with a nude lip, I took it from there. I used Laura Mercier's oil free primer, Bobbi Brown's Moisture Rich foundation in Natural, Powder Pink pot rouge from Bobbi on her cheeks followed by Bobbi's bronzer in Medium. On her eyes I used Burnished long wearing cream shadow from Bobbi brushed lightly over her lids as base, Laura Mercier tight liner in Ebony at the lash bed followed by Chocolate Shimmer long wear gel eyeliner from Bobbi smudged out at the base of the lashes on top and bottom lids. Then I popped out her cocoa eyes with Estee Lauder's Mocha Cup, Honey Drop and Copper Penny then highlighted with Sugar Cube used as liner at the inset of the lids using Trish McEvoy's Finish Line. Her eyes looked amazing with individual lashes by Ardel and a thick coat of waterproof mascara by Estee Lauder. On her lips I used Laura Mercier's liner in Chestnut with Clinique's Think Bronze lip color and popped with Bobbi's Posey Pink gloss in the center.



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nancy, I really like that the breakdown on makeup was provided. Thanks for sharing it!

Melissa