Sunday, July 8, 2007

Jenna






I first met Jenna about a year ago and she was very wary of

being too painted-I don't even think she let me put any eyeliner on her. She's a nature baby and super athletic.

So then in February she did the boudoir shoot with Tina and I

wondered if she would allow me to give her just a *little* drama;

she became an instant siren-super photogenic and vampy!

(she still opted for a very clean look for her wedding, but gave me a lot more leeway!)

I really enjoyed her family; I see where she gets her beauty!

This was yet another time I worked with the fabulous Matt Pine of Lifetime Video


He recently gave me a copy of his video from this wedding and though I haven't watched it all the way through (my brood was rioting in favor of Dora the Explorer) it is really gorgeous. I highly recommend for people still contemplating videographers.

The photography here is the work of Michael Bambino; just beautiful!









2 comments:

Jenna said...

Hi, Nancy,

Meagan told me that we were on your blog. I feel so special!!! Thanks so much for everything. It was so much fun that day having all my bridesmaids and mom get ready together. Their make-up looked absolutely amazing! Thanks again for all of your hard work and talent.

nanno said...

My pleasure!
BTW your video is beautiful!Matt is awesome.