Sunday, March 2, 2008

finally updating

I got back from NYC midweek and have just now gotten caught up on a week's worth of emails.

I took a fantastic class with Kett on airbrush makeup. I really had an "aha" moment because I have actually owned the machine for a year but never totally loved it. It's amazing the kind effects you can get without having it look like a ton of foundation. Can't wait to experiment!!! The woman who taught the class says she does her own face every morning. I had the stereotypical Joisey Girl as my partner; that was pretty entertaining.
Gearing up for the first Wedding Mafia party Thursday night at the Savannah Center. I have a really firce look I'm going to do on my model and will post pics from the event next week.
With a slight lull in my wedding business I have been going to school as much as possible and hope to be done by mid April. So I guess I better start sending out resumes. I haven't interviewed for a job in like twelve years so this should be interesting.

No comments: