Thursday, January 31, 2008

brideface artist Mollie Eliott

Kudos for one of our amazing brideface artists! Mollie has been with us for about a year a I couldn't imagine doing this without her.
A note from a recent happy bride-



I know its probably a bit overdue, but I wanted to say thank you for all your hard work for my wedding. It was so nice having you there...always
keeping a smile on people's faces. I also want to thank you for being so accommodating on an otherwise hectic day! The girls all looked beautiful, and I love the way my makeup looked in pictures and stayed on throughout the
whole (very long) day. Now I just need another reason for you to put on those fabulous lashes for me :) I will be sure to pass along your name to
anyone looking for a makeup artist in the area. Hope all is well!
Adrienne

No comments: