Thursday, March 28, 2013

Richmond/Cincinnati mashup!

I met Aaron in 1994 when we we were both working for the Showboat Majestic; he as a performer and me in the orchestra. I wouldn't say we hit it off right way but once we did we were inseparable. We had our own brand of humor that no one else seemed to "get" but that never really mattered to us. We went on to produce shows together on the 'boat, and I trained him how to do makeup so he could work with me at Saks. He was there when I had my twins, and came over every night the first year of their life to give me a break from a long day of mommy-ing. He flew to NYC at a moment's notice to sing my sister's memorial service and to be with me. I stood next to him when he married the love of his life, Michael. So it's safe to say he is my right arm. And we make a smashing team, if I do say so myself.
Aaron started BRIDEface in Richmond VA a little over a year ago. He did an eleven year stint with Laura Mercier Cosmetics as a national artist and then a trainer, and he was ready to follow his true passion.

To make an already long story somewhat short, Aaron will here in Cincy April 15-20 and we want to teach some FACEing classes in tandem. You will want to jump on this, PRONTO. Grab some girlfriends, grab some wine, grab your makeup. We got the rest.

No comments: