Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cincinnati FACEing/Mother's Day Special!!!


Elisha is one of my BRIDEface "alums". I did her wedding a few years ago and now she calls me whenever she has a special event. She and her mom and sister have taken four FACEing classes among the three of them! I guess you could say they are addicted. : )


"My mom always says that the best gift is being able to spend time with her children.  So my sister and I did just that and booked a FACEing class with Nancy.  We had a special evening of just the 3 of us and with Nancy’s guidance and expertise we learned how to make up ourselves!  Nancy not only knows her stuff but knows how to work with her clients to make them feel so special and beautiful.  My mom, sister and I will never forget our FACEing class. We still carry around our makeup shopping list and talk about the different products.  And of course every time we see each other we are always commenting on each other’s makeup and how good it looks.  We loved our class and we loved being able to spend some time together."-Elisha Brinck

 Still hunting for a special gift for mom? From now until May 12th, our FACEing gift certificates are 20% off! (This pertains to in-studio appointments only)

contact me and I will get your gift out right away!
 

No comments: