Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Makeup Bag Monday!


The rundown..
Bare minerals fairly light and warmth.
Maybelline falsies flared mascara
Ulta cream shadow in '108'
Maybelline expert wear eyeshadow quad in natural smoke
Estée Lauder double wear in pink blush
Covergirl exact eye lights eyeliner in vibrant pearl
Bare minerals eye color in soul

from Jessica: "No, I dont wear all the eyeshadow at once. :) I'm a personal trainer/group fitness instructor by day, so I need a very natural, not 'done' look that'll last through sweat. While I have time most days, sometimes I have to be at the gym by 6, yikes! My other 'job' is dancing for a local sports team, so I need something more dramatic but still sweatproof! I moisturize daily, a neutrogena face lotion with SPF and benefit hope in a tube for my eye area. "

My suggestion is to wear something lightweight, with spf-it's no secret that I love Mercier's tinted moisturizer. It will even you out but be sheer. I always think people should wear the least amount of coverage they can get away with. L'oreal beauty tubes are even better than waterproof mascara-they don't come off until you douse them with warm water, so it will stay on perfectly through your workouts. For your cheeks, Smashbox o glow is so pretty and just plain fun. It goes on clear and morphs into a pretty pink with the warmth of your skin! It also wears forever.
Moving on to eyes= for when you are dancing and need a lil drama-start with a Pixi waterproof liner. (Use a brush; these go on pretty gooey but once you are used to them they are the bomb) smudge upwards from the lashline. Follow with a deep shade from the Kat von D palette. You will get a lot more bang for your buck with these highly pigmented shadows.
Jessica's bag

1 comment:

Melaina25 said...

I'm tempted by the Kat von D palette even though she's a hot mess!