Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Laura Mercier new radiance primer RAVE


It is certainly no secret that I am madly in love with All Things Mercier. Though it has been seven years since I left the company, I still remain loyal to her products, particularly her "flawless face" series; primer, foundation, secret camouflage, and translucent powder.
There is an addition to her family of primers and I have to say I am rather obsessed with it. Unlike her other primers, it does have a sheer tint to it, but it is by no means as much coverage as her tinted moisturizers. Worn under any foundation (I am especially fond of her creme smooth and silk creme) it imparts that "lit from within" effect (think J Lo) that so often eludes us. I felt like I had a healthy glow to my skin. Every client i have used it on, no matter their age or skin type, has looked just incredible in it.
the tricky part is finding it-it's been out of stock everywhere! i ordered mine through Nordstrom and it only took a few days.

2 comments:

Priscilla Francine Makeup said...

I use this on ALL my brides! it always leaves an elegant glow in the photos

Jen G said...

The Sephora in Dayton had 3 tubes yesterday! I tried it & I think I like the regular better. I have a $50 Sephora burning a hole in my pocket so I'm trying to decide what I want!