Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cincinnati makeup artists/Julie, by Penny

Dear Nancy,

I wanted to write to you and tell you how absolutely AMAZING, TERRIFIC and WONDERFUL Penny is! She is such a talented make-up artist and was such a pleasure to work with!
Penny and Gerri (also fantastic!) did our make-up on August 13th for my wedding and she could not have been more accommodating, patient and just simply great to be around. They listened to each bridesmaids vision and then executed perfectly! I live in NYC and had very limited time while in Cincinnati, Penny made herself available so we could do a trials, came to our hotel which made it so much easier on us and I absolutely loved her work. I felt like a million dollars!!!

Penny was very relaxed and patient with our group, so down to earth and such fun to chat with that took our minds off the anxiety of the wedding!
We could not have asked for anyone better to be apart of our day! Everyone was raving and absolutely loved their make-up.

Just wanted to let you know how much our entire group LOVED Penny!
You can see her AWESOME work on our photographers blog.
Thanks so much!
Best,
Julie Badertscher (and now Katrus :)

I was absolutely agog when I saw Jessica Strickland's images!






No comments: