Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cincinnati makeup artist/Lelia, by Penny

Nancy,

I cannot believe that it has been three months since Alex and I got married, and I just wanted to take some time and individually thank our amazing vendors! I just wanted to express to you how amazing Penny and Jane were on our wedding day! I had absolutely no worries or stress about how great I was going to look and feel on my wedding day because Brideface was going to take care of me and all of my girls! They were incredibly fun and energetic but maintained their professionalism! Every single one of my bridesmaids and both of the moms were ecstatic about how amazing they looked and I still am obsessed with the pictures of those beautiful lashes of mine! I have told every bride that no bride should be without their Brideface, and I truly mean that! Now I'm looking forward to having Brideface make me feel beautiful when I have maternity pictures taken (not for a while though haha) Will that be called Babyface then? I thank you from the bottom of my heart, and cannot wait to use Brideface in the future! Have a wonderful day!

fabulous photography by Amanda Egan



Lelia Shipp Wendel (and all the other girls)




No comments: