Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cincinnati tattoo covering/Aundrea married!

bottom three images, Jennifer Elam Adkins

top image, TM Photography

2nd image, my crappy cellphone
I met Aundrea while doing Lindsey's wedding last October. when Aundrea came in to the studio for her trial she told me she wanted to cover her tatto0 (top photo)Not one to back down from a challenge, I went for it, although I hadn't covered such a dark, large and highly exposed piece before. I used airbrush and it looked just ok. Undeterred, I went in search of bigger and better things and arrived at some super expensive special effects makeup that has latex in it. It took two more practice sessions, but by the time the wedding rolled around, I was pretty darn pleased with my technique.It even looked like skin, not like layers of makeup.
This stuff actually has to be removed with a special solvent so is great for areas prone to rub-off. So if you have a giant tat that you don't want to see, I am your girl. (price quotes available once we see the piece in person)



all gone!















1 comment:

Julie said...

That is absolutely amazing. WOW.