Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cincinnati makeup lessons/FACEing class for THE Bump Ladies













A couple weeks ago Mollie and I hosted some ladies from "the bump" (a message board for mommies, mommies-to-be, and soon-to-be-mommies) and three happened to be former brides of mine and one a former boudoir client.

We went through their makeup bags so we could see what products they were lacking in their repertoire and schooled then on the art of the 5 minute polished face and then a smokier "date night" eye.

from Kristen:
"I so enjoyed my FACEing experience. Nancy and Mollie equipped me with the techniques to leave my house feeling polished and confident every day. Sometimes I catch myself admiring my own handiwork in the mirror, that never happened before FACEing. Being a busy mom it's sometimes hard to make myself a priority, but taking five minutes to apply my makeup makes me feel like I'm doing something good for me. And I like that! "
from Amanda :
" My only regret is that I didn't do this sooner. I finally feel confident enough to go out for an evening knowing I look my best. I felt better knowing that some of the things I was doing were right! It was such a fun night. My favorite part was learning what I needed to do a quick get out the door face... or the 'Mad Men' eyes."
from Kristin :
"Nancy's class was an exceptional experience for me. You can read in a magazine the best way to do something but there is nothing that can replace the eye of someone who knows how to do it right. On top of that, she can actually show you on your face with your makeup and your brushes. The experience was invaluable."



























No comments: