Monday, January 4, 2010

Hello, TwentyTen.

We got off to an unusually busy start to our year with three weddings on New Year's Eve (plus individual appointments in the studio to get glammed up that night), one on January 1, then two bridal consults and a birthday/makeover party for a group of very cool women on January 2. Whew.

This week is devoted to belatedly closing down the books for '09. Unless something shiny distracts me.


Brows for a Cause did over $700 and donations are still trickling in. Thanks so much for everyone's support; it felt very good to send all those checks to The American Heart Association. That was a lotta eyebrows; good thing I love doing them so much! I met a lot of new people and caught up with a lot of my past brides as well. I was thrilled with the great reactions to our studio and our ever-varying array of merchandise.



I have a super-secret project in the works that will need major attention, so I am grateful for the light load on weddings in the next few weeks. Look for contests and much hubbub and hoopla surrounding its arrival.

No comments: