Monday, October 5, 2009

Cash for clunkers promo at Sephora!



Through October 12th! surely you have some loser products floating around, right? I definitely intend to take advantage of this deal.
Need a little inspiration?
Here are five items you should for sure turn in:
1. aged mascara. Ew.
2. that too-sparkly blush or eyeshadow. I know it looked awesome in Vegas but that ship has sailed.
3. foundation from when you used to go to the tanning bed. Embrace your pallor.
4. thickened nail polish. Why would you hang to that?
5. the too-light undereye concealer that salesperson bullied you into. The reverse raccoon look is so over.
As for spending your discount? Personally I am craving Stila "Kitten" -maybe their smudge pot (cream shadow essentially) but I also heart the lip gloss. I am also loving Benefit's creme shadows. A new Shu Uemera lash curler. Oh, and maybe a fan brush from Smashbox...damn you Sephora. What a cheap trick.

1 comment:

Alison | Aviva Events said...

I adore my Steal-a-Kitten :) May have to take your advice on the lash curler...