Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Bridal Studio shop is officially opening!




Iam part of an amazing collaboration of wedding vendors; Courtenay Lambert Florals, LetterHeads custom invitations, and Bluebird photography. Together we comprise The Bridal Studio.



We had a space for two years over on Madison in Covington, and in June we moved to Mainstrasse Village. Now June is not the best month to make a big move when you are a wedding vendor. I just haven't stopped since May and neither have my partners. So our dream of opening our retail store has only now materialized; I will be covering my very first shift in our shop tomorrow!

As of now we carry PinMeUpCouture vintage inspired hairflowers, headbands, and birdcage veils. We have a large assortment of handmade jewelry by TBeads, which incorporate swarovski crystals and sterling or 14K gold. We will be carrying stationery items from Poeme, unique plush items from abbydid, gifts from KitcshCafe, original photography from Bluebird, ribbons and sundries from Courtenay Lambert, and hopefully more. If you or someone you know is an artist and you think their item(s) would appeal to either brides or mainstrasse clientele, please let me know!
I hope you will come down and see me: I will be there every Wednesday from 11-6.
ps I apologize for my less than stellar photog skills.

2 comments:

Lucky Designs said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to stop down next week.

Anonymous said...

congratulations on expanding! you deserve it!

On another note, with Halloween fast approaching, I was wondering if you could provide your readers with tips and products that would help to achieve a great, realistic look? I'd like to go as Bride of Frankenstein this year, but to look more like the movie version as opposed to the cartoon version.

Thanks Nancy,

Elisa