Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Link Love

One of my very favorite brides and very favorite people has given me a blog award! Thanks Ryan!


So, like all things in life, nothing is free...the rules of receiving this award are:


1) accept the award


2) post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.


3) pass the award to 5 other blogs that you enjoy following.


Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


And here are my five:




1. hopscotch studio ; another former bride! Great sense of style and she loves cupcakes. What else do you need?




2. Cincy Event Planning ; She is superwoman! A mom of three with a business-yes, it can be done, ladies and gentlemen.




3. Steph Carson Photography ; more than just another photography site-you really get a peek into a whole lifestyle.




4. Lucky Me; first of all, her dedication to posting is an inspiration! And not only that but every post is right on the money.




5.Aviva Events; disclaimer: she was my wedding planner AND we are having lunch today AND she is hopefully gonna pimp out my blog, so yes, I am biased. But she still rox.

2 comments:

Alison | Aviva Events said...

I "awarded" you back :)
http://aviva-events.com/blog/2009/05/05/one-lovely-blog/

Tess said...

Thanks you Nancy! I feel so loved. You forgot to include the part about me being a total dork. lol. The cupcake part is true.