Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Family Shoot w/the Z's
















Reagan is the beautiful wife of Steve Zugelter of Glass Eye Video and they had the fabulous Steph Carson capture some shots in the final stretch before they welcome baby #2 into their family. Look out Mya; time to share with a little bro or sis...
If I wanna cash in on that sushi lunch reagan keeps threatening, I better get it in under the wire!!

I headed down to Steph's very cool downtown studio with my four year old, and while I was painting up Reagan, Steph went to town getting a few shots of Leo and Lucky Duck. What hams those two are...
Steph, I can't wait to work with you on Katie's wedding in less than two weeks!












2 comments:

Reagan Z said...

Aw thanks for the great post. You know how big of a fan I am of yours!!!! I can't wait till you beat my face again. :)

Steve Z. said...

how is it you can get away with beating her face, but if I do it, she calls the cops???

seriously, she looked amazing, another sweet job Nancyl Looking forward to working with you this year!