Wednesday, May 13, 2009

evening engagement shoot in Covington






















Kelly came to our brideface Open House in February and I just knew I had to be part of her wedding in September. She has this great sense of style and is fun to hang with and she adores makeup.

She did engagement pictures with her photographers Studio3Z in Covington-in the evening. What a fabulous idea! I can't believe I just discovered their blog-I spent an hour reading over their archived posts and fell in love! (Hi Jessica, my new Facebook Friend!) It never ceases to amze me how many great photographrs there are in this city; we are very lucky!








Kelly's wedding is going to be insanely gorgeous-I mean, just look at them! (I do love me a bald man.)

3 comments:

Katie said...

ditto on everything... can't believe I just found Jess and Brett, they're unbelievable. Kelly and Mark are sooo much fun and yes, their wedding WILL be gorgeous... can't wait!!

Oh, and she looks ridiculously fabulous... kudos on the face :)

jess@studio3z said...

Thanks Nancy for the sweet words on the photos!! Kelly looked FANTASTIC! :) I also can not wait until their wedding....and I am thrilled to be working with such great local vendors, such as yourself.

jules @ cep said...

I'm in love with these photos. Kelly is a fun, fabulous woman. I love the night shots. Nance, I was MIA for about an hour looking at studio3z's blog & website too. Brilliant.