Sunday, March 29, 2009

Heather















Heather definitely had some of my favorite vendors in the city;
Steph Carson, Matt Pine of Lifetime, Sam Hills, Katie Elfers, Kristen Kloth of Tres Chic.
Heather has a fabulous sense of style and I have had the chance to paint her face several times; at her trial run, at Steph Carson's open house, and for her boudoir session with Tine Hofmann. (I will be sharing a few of those in another post, cropped strategically of course)She loves glamour, lush lashes, old hollywood style-you get the picture.
Sam gave her starlet hair, and he endlessly inspires me. she later deepened her lip to a redder shade after the ceremony; I hope Steph will share those with us too. I am absolutely loving that birdcage veils are popular; the way they frame the face is so flattering and very seductive!
More to come as I continue to steal Steph's beautiful images just as fast as she can edit 'em...





No comments: