Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Cincinnati Magazine Weddings, etc.

Look for the new issue on-well, I would say newsstands, but it's probably more likely Kroger's right?-I am quoted in an article about Avoiding Bridal Beauty Pitfalls ("hire me" was not an acceptable answer, according to the interviewer)
The Bridal Studio has a gorgeous ad, our first one. And the brideface ad? Waaaayyyy in the back.
But two of my brides are featured! Zena Srivatsa (by the way, check out Lifetime Video's trailer for Zena. Amazing. http://www.lifetime-video.com/blog/index.php/2008/12/03/zena-bob-two-for-one/) and Melissa Matson.
For all you facebookers out there, both The Bridal Studio and brideface have fan pages now. Hope to see you there. I would add a banner link but I have tried like fifty times and can't make it happen. Technology is not my friend.

Also for you recently marrieds, check out www.weddingwire.com. Review at least five of your vendors and get a $5 Amazon gift certificate.
And not like this blog is really about moi, but the pro pics from my wedding are in and I will post a brief shout out this weekend to the geniuses who helped make it happen. First let me get through this week-we are redesigning the studio and decorating for the holidays so there is a lot of furniture moving in my future.

1 comment:

Aviva Events said...

If an interviewer asked me how a bride should avoid beauty pitfalls "Hire Nancy" would be my answer too! I "fan"ed you facebook and added you to my page's favorites too :)