Saturday, December 13, 2008

Becky























Every time I get a porcelain skinned bride like Becky, I wonder at the tendency of the majority of women to feel like they just have to have "a little color". I always beg my brides to embrace their pallor, but they don't always listen!
This wedding took place at Oneonta Plantation, which if you haven't had the pleasure yet, it is gorgeous! Becky's sisters are all just as pretty as she is-doesn't this last one look a bit like Jessica Biel-? April of Bluebird Photography really outdid herself on this one!
Becky had a very serious riding accident just a few weeks before her wedding and suffered some arm and hand injuries. Her fingers too swollen to wear her engagement ring, she bought a giant plastic joke ring to use for the ceremony! I love a bride who rolls with the punches.






















No comments: