Wednesday, October 24, 2007

calling all bridefaces...

I need your help, girlies.
I want to start some get-togethers at the studio with past and future brides, their friends, and fam.
Looking for some honest feedback here-
What do you want to learn about-
-quick, out-the-door, polished face?
-evening smoky eyes?
-a skincare routine that works for you?
-foundation/concealer tutorial?
-investing in great brushes?
I have found that women are hungry for good information but are left floundering in the discount stores and dread the high pressure of department stores and feel just overwhelmed in Sephora. They want to hang with their girls and sip some wine and learn something while they're being social (it's all about multi-tasking)
Also let me know what days/times of day you think would work best in your particular circle.
Excited to touch base with you all; I so miss my old married girls once they leave me :(

No comments: