Sunday, March 10, 2013

Cincy airbrush makeup/Whitney, married!








I met Whitney several month before her wedding when she came to my studio on behalf of Cincinnati Magazine. She is an advertising rep for them, and she let it slip that she was probably going to be getting engaged soon.
Sure enough, I heard from her not long after that he had proposed! We quickly found that we had tons of friends in common; I took a boot camp or two from her sister Amanda, and we both have a background in theater and a mad love for showtunes. In fact, i was in heaven on her wedding day because that is all she played!
Whitney is a girl who LOVES her makeup and is not one bit afraid of the drama. So I had a lot of fun playing of those big baby doll eyes of hers (I think she's got a bit of a Zooey Deshanel vibe going on, don't you?)
Selah Photography did an amazing job capturing all the great glam details!

No comments: