Wednesday, December 12, 2012

makeup coaching, Cincinnati/DIY bridal makeup lesson

Several months ago, Sarah took a one on one lesson with me with the goal of doing her own bridal makeup. I walked her through every single step of the process, including what types of products she would need to purchase to ensure her makeup would last all the way through the night. She left with a very detailed cheatsheet and shopping list.
 The results are absolutely gorgeous! And I couldn't be prouder, looking at these photos chock full of my product recommendations! I am also quite envious of that Caboodle.



from Sarah:
"I couldn't have chosen a more wonderful artist to work with on designing my wedding day look! I love to do my own makeup, and Nancy was so awesome and supportive in coaching me along! Not only was her color palate right on with the look I was trying to achieve, but the little tips she kept slipping in from the sidelines made a difference not only on my wedding day, but also every other morning when I go to pretty myself up! Thank you so much for being a part of my creative process; I credit all the finesse of the look to you ;)"
images, Darrin Ballman
If you are interested in a DIY makeup class, email Nancy at nancy@brideface.com

No comments: