Thursday, October 27, 2011

meet Sarah, Temptalia blogger!


Hello! This is Sarah Cormier, one of BRIDEface’s newest members! I am super excited to announce that I have recently been selected to be a contributing writer for Temptalia.com, one of the most popular beauty blogs on the web. I will contribute 1-2 posts per month within my designated category of “Industry Insider – Makeup Artist” and my first post will appear sometime in November.

Temptalia was founded in October of 2006 and is a resource for beauty fans around the world. As of May, 2011, it reached it’s 10 millionth unique user; with little ‘ole me being just one of them! After stumbling on it by accident a few years ago, I quickly became a HUGE fan. It’s kind of like my morning paper; I read it every single day. The in-depth product reviews are the most impartial, honest, and informative that I have found online. Temptalia has been a very useful tool for when I’ve had to research a beauty product either for my personal use or kit. If a new product, collection, or trend is on the horizon, either a review, or at the very least a product overview, is pretty much guaranteed to on Temptalia almost immediately.

Temptalia reaches 600,000 unique visitors each month who visit 1.7 million times and view an average of 5 million pages. It consists of content written by it’s founder, Christine, and has delighted readers the world over with features such as The Dupe List, Foundation Matrix, Makeup Recommendations List, and The Swatch Gallery. The name “Temptalia” was invented by Christine and is meant to portray today’s modern woman; “smart, sexy, confident, and totally amazing.” (Source: http://www.temptalia.com/about-us)

Temptalia’s goal is to create a community of beauty enthusiasts who support and uplift each other, and Christine has been very successful so far in achieving this endeavor. It is a very positive environment that welcomes makeup fanatics, novices, and everyone in between. Even if you are just getting into makeup, Temptalia has something for you. Please go www.Temptalia.com to learn more, and watch for my first post in the coming weeks! In the meantime, please click here to check out the official post announcing me as part of the contributing writer team!

No comments: