Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cincinnati wedding makeup/Rebecca, married!










images, Steve Lyons
Check out my little "assistant" up there; isn't Rebecca's niece adorable? She insisted on washing my brushes. Hopefully I didn't violate any child labor laws.
Rebecca loves to have lots of emphasis on her eyes, and with good reason; they are gorgeous. I used copious amounts of Smashbox jetset, my favorite black waterproof liner. A lot of people think black might be too harsh but the look can be softened by smudging other colors into it; in Rebecca's case we used beigy pinks to keep the look romantic.

2 comments:

Priscilla Francine Makeup said...

Where did you buy your brush belt at?

I love how many you were able to carry in it, and have been in search for the perfect one!!!

nanno said...

Hi Priscilla! Actually a friend made that as a gift-wish I could get her to make more; people ask me all the time!