Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cincinnati makeup artistry/Jessica married!



florals Katie Elfers
images Michael Bambino
custom invitations Poeme
hair Liz Carter
Oh, but I love a cool blonde in a red lip! This one is Laura Mercier's lipstain in "mulberry", one of my all time favorites. It comes in a little pot and you just push the pigment into the lip, saturating them with that yummy berry stain.Isn't she just a knockout?
Jessica is the new sister- in- law of my dear friend and Bridal Studio partner in crime, Kristen Folzenlogen.

















































1 comment:

Kristen at Poeme said...

Nancy, you did such a great job - I am so lucky that I got to see you in action! With 11 bridesmaids, the consensus amongst all of us was of course, "Brideface ROCKS!" We all felt like princesses!