Sunday, December 13, 2009

finally! contest winners!

I apologize that I had no closing date for my contest and that it took me this long to determine the winners. There was a lot vying for my attention this past week, namely a complete computer meltdown.Thanks for your patience.
So without further ado:
Lindsay
impulseout
Sarah
Please email me your addresses(nancy@brideface.com) and describe your skintone. I will get these right out to you. And I hope to catch up on blogging soon too. The tumbleweeds around this place are kinda alarming.
The brows for a cause event is still going strong; we have had an incredible response, and I have really loved catching up with my brides and friends- AND you have three more Wednesdays to take part! 100% of the proceeds go to The American Heart Association. This is very near and dear to me, having lost my beloved sister to an undiagnosed heart anomaly three years ago. I also lost a dear friend almost a year ago to a heart attack. And just last month my father suffered a major heart attack and had a pacemaker installed. So I just had to do my part, one eyebrow at a time. My goal is to be able to give them a $1000 at the end of this month, so please spread the word.
You can email me for availability.

No comments: