Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sadie




























It is Such a treat for me to do a larger party with one of my brideface artists, but it doesn't happen as often as I would like because I usually have them booked for parties of their own. Penny was my lifesaver on this party of twelve-!


Sadie's sister was the absolute perfect maid of honor; she kept a body in our chairs at all times so that everything ran smoothly, and kept ALL drama out of earshot of the bride (you know how there's always one bridesmaid who just doesn't like their hair? That kind of stuff) The perfect Wedding Wrangler! It is very important to remember that you can you can type up all the itineraries in the world, but you gotta have an enforcer! Your hair and makeup people can only complete your party on time if your girls are ready for their appointments.
Notice the shot where you can see me and sadie in the mirror; her "ceat sheet" of what i used at the trial is visible next to my palette. Love that!


Sadie went for such a romantic look. She even shared with me some images from her recent boudoir shoot, for which I did the makeup. I will post those tomorrow, so stay tuned!
Thank you Denianne Gardner of Z Photography.

No comments: