Thursday, July 2, 2009

makeup just for the girls-



The kit you see above is all to enhance cleavage. Um-really-?

"Whether you want the appearance of an instant breast lift, the illusion of larger or smaller breasts or simple body shading for enhanced sexy cleavage MY BEAUTIFUL BREASTS will sculpt your bust to its’ sexiest. Plus, it's waterproof and sweatproof so your perfect cleaveage stays exactly where you put it"

Hmmm. And only $69.

I have definitely done some artful enhancing on my bridal parties, but most of us have items in our own makeup bags that will suffice-a highlighting and a contour powder and you are good to go. Or do you actually need a specific booby brush?

2 comments:

Melaina25 said...

I'm up to a 32F now, so I think I will save my cash, lol.

Aviva Events said...

I love you, Nance, because you are not afraid to use the phrase "booby brush" on your blog :)