Thursday, June 4, 2009

Missy; engagement shoot w/Pictures by Tracy











I adore working with Tracy!
Missy's blue eyes are ridonkulous, right? Can't wait 'til their August wedding.
By the way, I tell my brides that it is a very good idea to have pro makeup for your engagement session so you can get a real sense of how much you need to look great in photography. What might seem like a lot of makeup to someone who normally wears nothing looks perfectly natural when photographed. You simply need more definition to your eyes and light contouring so your features do not "flatten out" on camera.
And you can even kill two birds with one stone and do your trial run on your e-pics session day...sneaky, right?




1 comment:

PicturesByTracy said...

Reading your blog is one of my guilty pleasures! It's such a treat to see my couples and work featured. Thanks so much Nancy.