Friday, May 1, 2009

Positively Ageless? sign me up.

I have an answer for all you naughty girls who go to bed with makeup on because they are too tired/lazy to wash their face.
I have used the pump liquid version of this exfoliating cleanser for awhile now. It works really well to get every bit of makeup but doesn't overstrip, and the grains in it leave my skin smoother. But Hello Lover. These pads are the "Go-gurt" version of my favorite cleanser. Pre-moistened, with a soft side and a textured side-and these pads are THICK-not the wimpy kind you usually meet in a tub like this. It's almost like there should be a catch somewhere. These would be great to take on vacation; just a few in a ziplok. LOVE.

1 comment:

Lucky Designs said...

I know, I know. I should wash my face before bed. I am going to give this a try!!