Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Katie






























































So many elements made this wedding especially memorable; it was New Year's Eve; I had Mollie working with me, which is always a treat; I got to meet an incredible photographer I hadn't worked with before; and this was the second time I had the opportunity to do a wedding for this family. I am always incredibly honored when I am asked back for another sister's wedding. We felt like old friends that day.
But back to this photographer! Katie had already raved about her to me so I was eager to see her work. I looked up their engagement pictures on the website and knew the wedding pictures would just be gorgeous. We are so fortunate to have so many amazing photographers in this city, but they book up soooo quickly that it is always good to discover new talent to recommend.
Amy of C Studios

"C Studios documents charming couples and their unique weddings with a blend of retro glamour and modern editorial photography."
Please go check her out! brideface has another wedding with Amy this year; she is based in Columbus but has been doing more Cincinnati weddings recently.














2 comments:

Adrienne said...

What a beautiful bride! I agree, Amy's work is amazing!

Katherine said...

Thanks Nancy- you did an amazing job! :)
Love,
Katie