Friday, February 20, 2009

Carrie































I know you were all expecting Part II of Brush School, but I wanted to be sure I got these two January weddings in before my busy weekend begins.

Carrie has that gorgeous skin that just sets off my work so perfectly; a great canvas!

On her lips is my one of my favorite things; Benetint in Posie. I apologize for the awkward placement of the picture, but blogger, and basically all technology, is not my friend. Were it not for the help of my computer savvy friends and husband, I would be completely lost. Bear with me folks!
Anyway, Posie tint looks like a Pepto Bismol colored nail polish, but it goes on as a very sheer pink stain that will NOT come off. It looks different on everyone; it kind or morphs into your natural lip color and gives your lips the shade a baby might have. Trust me, it is good.
I had a lot of fun with Carrie and her bridesmaids.One of those days I forget I'm working. Liz Carter (eccarter@cinci.rr.com) was there doing the hair, and I finally met the lovely and talented Kristen Kloth of Tres Chic. We have done several of the same events but never seem to be in the same place at the same time!
Here is where I rave about April Rentz of Bluebird Photography. Aside from being one of my all around favorite people, she has a wicked wit, is ridiculously organized and focused, and is one of the most talented photographers you will ever find. And she is my roommate at The Bridal Studio; how lucky am I? Sending you some BlogLOVE April!!!!!














1 comment:

Melaina25 said...

I might have to look that posie stuff out! I have major lip color issues because stuff that matches my skin tone, makes my lips look to light and stuff that matches my lips is too dark, so maybe mighty morphing tint is where it's at :)