Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saks Mercier Event Saturday December 6th


Once again I will be returning to my old digs and working with one of Mercier's finest national artists out of Atlanta. I would absolutely love to see you bridefaces there! To streamline the booking process please email me at nancy@brideface.com to book your appointment with me. Just give me your top 3 choices for time-I will be there from 10-6 and appointments are about 45 minutes to an hour. Here is your chance to finally learn that liner trick, perfect your concealer technique, pick up some cute gifts for girlfriends, or get a great smoky look for those holiday parties. And if your eyebrows are looking a little scraggly (you know who you are) the doctor is in.
(Blogger comments have been a little wonky so please use email instead of comments if you want to book.)If you can't make Saturday, the national artist is there on Friday the 5th as well so you can call 513 421 6800 x366 to reserve your slot.

No comments: