Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Erin




















Thank you to Reece Booth
for the wonderful images. It only looks like I am doing Erin's makeup in pitch darkness; I am not experimenting with new techniques!
Doesn't Erin look like Kritin Chenowith? I so wanted her to break into song, especially once she got that white dress on; she looked like she stepped right out of "Wicked". Her bridesmaid, Ashley,(top image) was a brideface bride, although I did not personally get to do her wedding; I believe Kat did.
I did some smoky pewter shades on Erin, which gave her such a sparkle. Don't be afriad to bust out of your safe, neutral zone for your wedding; a little zing of color on the lids can make all the difference.
i think every bride should look this happy. I'll have what she's having.

1 comment:

Glossa said...

Erin was one of my best friends growing up. Nancy, you made her look beautiful on her wedding day, as you usually do with brides. You really brought out her natural true beauty without making her look made-up. Great job!