Saturday, September 27, 2008

Dora of Viva bella Events




























I have been working with Dora Manuel for about two years now and she is always a pleasure. when she asked me to do her face for her "Trash the Dress" session, I jumped at the chance because I had always wanted to do her makeup. She has been married for several years now, had the dress sitting around, and thought why not.

She also had the Dream Team;

Sam Hills did her hair (love the faux bob), Steve Zugelter was the videographer(will post link once he has it finished) and Kortnee Miller of Simply Timeless is responsible for these groovy images. I think Dora missed her true calling as a model. Fearless and gorgeous.
Apparently they also drenced her in a fountain but I haven't seen those shots yet; Steve said the makeup held up incredibly well through that!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Thanks Nancy. You are to kind and wicked talented. The floral designer was Tiffany Work at A New Leaf Florist in newport..She is fabulous. Thanks for everything!