Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ryan























Besides being on 8.8.08, this wedding had special signifigance for me because Ryan is the sister of my great friend Alison, who owns Aviva Events.(In grpup pic, to the left of the bride) I had so much fun with her family, especially the ones with the lovely Scottish lilt.Ryan and Alison's mom is fabulous, as is their grandmother!
Ryan's husband lost his luggage coming here from Scotland and they had to overnight a kilt to him at great expense, so I just had to post his picture here, although I don't usually show the menfolk.
The images were pilfered from White Photography's blog; I can't wait to see more!
Ryan loves a very defined and darkly smoked eye, and this popped her blue eyes perfectly. This is a perfect example of how photography affects the intensity of makeup; in person her eyes were lined *very* intensely in black, but in these pictures it looks quite natural.







2 comments:

Ryan's Mom said...

Nancy, thanks for making all us look and feel as beautiful as the bride (well not quite as beautiful as the bride, but we can dream!)It was so much fun and I truly loved my eyelashes!!!

Melaina25 said...

Thanks Nancy!! I *LOVE* the way my makeup turned out both in person and in photos. As I'm sure you know you are AMAZING :)