Friday, June 6, 2008

Cincinnati Magazine Weddings

The new issue is out and it features two of our recent brideface brides; Michelle Boutilette and Megan Birkenshaw Guenther.There is also Q and A article, featuring moi ,regading wedding day beauty. I unfortunately had to miss the launch party last night because I was at The Wedding Mafia event at the Syndicate. It's always a blast seeing some of my favorite vendors there-Matt Pine, Steph Carson (who even let me do her makeup; the lashes made her eyes even more doe-like), Kortnee Miller, Nemar Maize, Michael Bambino, and Steve of GlassEye, just to name a few...
Thank you Mollie for helping me get all those models done!!!The Mitchells team did a beautiful job on the hair too.
And thanks to recently wed Stephanie Wheeler who served as our brideface spokesmodel. She looked gorgeous. I will be posting pics from her wedding later today.

No comments: