Sunday, May 18, 2008

Erin





These beautiful images are courtesy of Patrick Banfield. Erin wanted a very clean polished look so we did brown lashes and brown mascara instead of the typical black; it just gives a softer look while still keeping lots of definition.




Nancy,
I wanted to thank you for the wonderful make-up job you & your assistant did on myself and the rest of the bridal party on March 29, 2008. All of the girls make-up look awesome and we had several compliments on it. It felt light and natural. I have to tell you that even my make-up lasted through 4 different cries and you couldn't even tell... I LOVED IT!! I will definitely recommend you to my friends who are getting married in the future!! Thank you once again for everything

Thank you,
Erin Meyer (Fisher)



No comments: