Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Emily






First of all, if you are even toying with the idea of doing boudoir pics for your fiance or hubby, call Tine Hoffman right away! She and I did Emily's wedding last year and she was actually on my website for a while; her wedding day look was very clean, peaches and cream.
Well for this shoot we smoked 'er up. Tine generally likes for me to do an innocent girl next door look for the first half of the shoot(think boy shorts, wife beaters, your guy's sports jersey) and then a more dramatic look for the rest. I love how her eyes turned out. A friend of mine(male) used to refer to certain women who were gorgeous but dumb as having"nothing behind the eyes". emily has so much going on behind the eyes it's crazy.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nancy, Thanks for everything. I has an absolute blast that day!! I think I am addicted to having you and Tine put me together and take pictures ... is that bad? :) I felt like a million bucks and Gary LOVED every picture. I wish you could have seen is face.

I do have a few questions for you, when you get time can you shot me an e-mail?? emily.rucker@nc-4pac.com.

Thanks Again!!