Friday, July 20, 2007

Laura Mercier Indian Summer Collection

What a gorgeous new color story. I am so excited that Laura finally has lip stains, and they were overdue to have new eye colours.I am going to be picking up some freelance hours at the Mercier counter, which is fun for me because-it's my old stomping grounds, I adore her products, and I haven't really had time to play down there since last Christmas season.
If you wanna join me, I will be there:

Wed 8/1 ; 11-6 Thisday I will probably be doing one hour facials, so it is $75 redeemable in product. Nice way to refresh that (almost) end of the summer skin...their skincare products are really quite unique, really advanced technology.
Sun 8/5 12-5 Just doing makeup at the counter!
Mon 8/20 10-6 more of the same!

I know a lot of my brides (and MOB's) fall in love with the products and wind up being Mercier customers, so it's a good opportunity to sample an everyday face, as opposed to what I created for the wedding day; or to learn to do a smoky eye for evening. Just email me
nancy@brideface.com
or leave a comment on the blog to snag an appointment. Hope to catch up with some familiar faces!

No comments: