Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Kristen





The girls from Tina's boudoir shoot hold a special place for me because I got to know them so much better. I had the opportunity to do Kristen's makeup three times and we just got along great. When she came to The Wedding Mall for her trial, Nemar from Maize Music hung out with us and we traded wedding related gossip. (I miss Nemar now that we're up the street)
Kristen has gorgeous skin and recommended her aesthetician to me; I got a hefty gift certificate to the spa he works in, but that was my birthday in April and I *still* haven't had time to use it!!!
One of the strangest things about my job is I "bond" with these women and never see them again once their wedding is over. Kristen is one I could definitely sit and vent with; very down to earth and no pretensions. Just "good people" as my friends in Atlanta used to say.
Great work by Ron of Cincinnati Digital.

1 comment:

Kristen B. said...

Thanks Nancy, you're the best. People can't stop raving about my wedding day makeup! We can hang out any time. :-)
Kristen