Monday, July 30, 2007

ABC meeting

This post is a bit belated, but I have a good excuse-two extra kids in my care for the last couple weeks!
Anyway,
I was invited to attend the Association of Bridal Consultants' monthly meeting about a week and a half ago to tell them about my business and to do a demo on the lovely and talented Dawn Dagenbach (Details by Dawn; link in list to the right!) What an energetic group!
For any brides out there who are on the fence about getting a consultant, or at the very least, a Day of Coordinator, hesitate no longer. These talented ladies can actually save you money in the long run, not to mention aggravation! I am a firm believer in "outsourcing" for people who are just-
a. too busy to plan the wedding alone
b.planning from out of town
c. are letting wedding planning overtake their life
d.have to plan an event with a short lead time
I have had the pleasure of working with Alison Wenstrup of Aviva Events for our Bitter Bridesmaids Bash, and she has just taken it and run with it!

No comments: