Thursday, May 17, 2007

Michele









More fantastic work by Tina Hofmann.(www.tmphotography.net) Michele reminds me a little of Katherine Heigl from Grey's. Just a gorgeous,statuesque blonde. She remarked to me a couple weeks after the wedding that honeymoons should come before the wedding, since she now looked well rested and radiant, while on the actual Big Day she felt haggard and broken out. (I think she was either exaggerating or I actually am a wizard of the brush)

She planned this whole event in just a handful of weeks, so I can understand her being a little more stressed and tired than your typical bride!

Michele had her hair styled at Leslie at the Strand in Mariemont. They do really beautiful work and always treat me like a special guest whenever I go there to do makeup. If you are getting married around there, do check them out. And they carry Bumble and Bumble;those dry hair powders are amazing for adding volume and texture.